SIEKELRAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIEKELRAN

FREE SKILLS I FREE PET I FREE HOVERBOARD I DIRECT CONNECTION I 24/7 ONLINE

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paypal to Paypal donation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SIEKELRAN
Admin
SIEKELRAN

Paypal to Paypal donation Empty
PostSubject: Paypal to Paypal donation   Paypal to Paypal donation EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

PAYPAL
===========================================================================

WWW.PAYPAL.COM (online via credit card)

"Credit Card fraud is a serious crime and is punishable by Law"

Important Note: You must register with WWW.PAYPAL.COM and fund your account with a credit card or bank account or eCheck for you to be able to send money online. Currency is in US Dollars.

a) Register or Log in to WWW.PAYPAL.COM then click the "SEND MONEY" button in their site and follow on-screen instructions.

b) Send money to this paypal account email address : siekelran@yahoo.com

c) Type in the proper amount to send (in US Dollars). Be sure to refer to our donation rates regarding this. Don't forget to also put your MAIN CHARACTER NAME in the "NOTE BOX" found below the "Send Money" page so I would know where to link your free pods to.

d) Finalize the transaction. You will then be given an online receipt as well as an email receipt of the transaction you just made.

e) Your online receipt is your proof that you have sent money. Be sure to save it (Print screen or Save as). Send me a copy of it through EMAIL at siekelran@yahoo.com This is for me to be notified of the donation and start to verify online of your paypal donation.

Also please include the following info with your email:

1. Email Subject: Paypal Donation

2. Sender’s Real Full Name

3. Name in Paypal Account

4.Your MAIN Character Name (EXACT, careful of the "L" & "i" also capital & small letters)

5. Amount sent

6. Date sent

NOTE: Due to often times of paypal fraud I am now requiring to also send these informations as well before processing:

1. Sender’s Complete Address (for credit card/paypal verification )

WARNING: Credit card and/or Paypal fraud is a felony and is punishable by law.
Back to top Go down
https://siekelran.forumotion.com

Paypal to Paypal donation
Page 1 of 1